Best Happy New Year Wishes for 2018 & 2019 – Happy New Year wishes are great for Family and Friends. It makes them feel remembered, loved and shows you care about them. Sending out this wishes will help build a strong bond between you, your friends and your family. Start up each New Year with a great sense of messages. We have compiled the best so far.
Best Happy New Year Wishes
1. Its a new year, the year of Grace, Mercy, Glorification, Restoration, and Beautification. God’s favor, goodness and loving kindness shall be upon us and our families.
2. Happy New year!
Its going to be a wonderful and fruitful year. God will wipe away your tears, pain, shame, mourning, delay and many more things that accounts to sorrow form you and your family.
3. The old ways, life and nature are gone, it’s time for a new dawn. We have been gracefully allowed another chance to get our goals done. My pray is that God will be with you and see you through the year. Happy new year.
4. Life itself doesn’t get easier, instead we grow stronger and resilient. Going into this new year, I pray you get the strength to persevere.
5. In this New Year, you shall greatly rejoice and the Glory of God shall shine upon you and your family. All his promises shall be fulfilled and you shall be blessed. Happy New Year.
6. New year has come now. May every arrow🏹 targeted by you hit the bull head and sink into the catch.
May your grapevine🍇 ripen in every due season. Happy New Year and a Prosperous season ahead.
7. Nothing or any person could have taught me all you did. I look forward excitedly to start one more year alongside with you my biggest motivation. Wishing you a Happy New Year Love.
8. This is My prayer for you this 2018:
May God protect you all round!
May he strengthen you to bear any pain or sorrows.
Let Him keeping your face bright, even in the shadows.
Give you all the best things life have to offer.
Happy New Year.
9. Even if we don’t keep in touch more often, pay less visits to each other.I want you to always remember that my prayer will never be LESS for you. I wish you a blissful New Year.
10. We might not talk more often, and our hellos may reduce, but my sweet wishes for you on this new year won’t drop in any way. I wish you the best of this year. Happy New Year dearest.